Saturday, October 08, 2005

a leopard never changes its spots...


I don't. I got the most permanent spots ever to exist. They get washed occasionally but they are still the same spots even if they fade a bit. I must say I get better looking each day though - well *some* people seem to think so, although there is a certain female human who generally says "piss off George" to me and Aristophanes...don't ask me why. None of us are called "George". Sometimes the human race can be baffling.

Humans, I notice, try to impress. Me - I am not interested in impressing anyone.
(well maybe I like to impress a certain tiger...but *that* is a different story, and erm...well maybe I like to impress a certain moose to and *that* is also a different story). I am Dido - 1st grade leopard with svelte pelt and gorgeous eyes. Well that is what I have been told.

The way people wear masks is positively tiring for a well-bred
leopard to watch. What a waste of energy, it would just be economical to set out for the day saying "here i come world...it's 'me' and not anyone else".

I mean there is only one of me - Dido. I am Queen of me-land. Also of bed-land. I can't bother to be someone else. If folk don't like me they can find someone else to like. Why would I want someone to like me for what I am not. Believe quite a lot of people don't really like me. In fact they find me a bit awkward and ignore me and pretend I don't exist.

Do I care? Not a jot. I like me. And a few people with good taste like me. The rest obviously have really bad tastes :D


2 Comments:

At 4:12 AM , Blogger Diddakoi said...

what are you doing with the cash stash while your mistress is asleep??

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Flaming Firegeni said...

cash stash? where? Me?

I am just making sure the area is free of lurking monsters. They normally hide inside clay jars under the cash.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home